Monday, June 13, 2005

wat a day!

Im soo bloody tired...this day has been awful!!! My 1st day in SSO and I felt like I was useless! Not that anybody scolded me or anything...I just felt so completely lost! My job was quite confusing that much as i wanted to rememebr everything...I dont think I could! I think Im gonna screw up! Knowing me, I may be very confident at times, But inside Im scared shitless..this time, I was just plain worried... :( I guess I was gauging everybody's moods....sooo many times int he day, I elt like I wasnt gonna fit in....and double the number of times, I had to remind myself of how much id get to learn from being in SSO. I had to remind myself of how many new experieicnes Id get to have just being in SSO. You have no idea how glad I am that the 1st day is over!!!! Im sooo totaally unprepared and discouraged....I keep wondering what Im diong in the working env like this....with computer, table, stacks of paper...etc....for the 1st time in awhile, I had the ever strongest urge to go into radio broadcasting!!!! But I know I have to do all this 1st :(
Im mentally drained now... :( Physically drained too :(
I miss the old days terribly!!! :( Love you guys! Miss you guys!!!

LOVE :(

No comments: