Thursday, June 09, 2005

damn!

Went to sch for fun laughter peace n joy. Wne to SPGG to find out abt the membership. One of the reasons why Im thinking of joingin is coz its got a bowling alley and it give me a place to have my quiet time :P
Had dinner with one of my old frens from sec sch. Funny how we never really talked or hung out during sec sch but just suddenly started to since last year. hmmm..Guess its coz we live so bloody near each other. He's probably one of those Id go to if I need help w music hahaha and probably the one he goes to if he's got nothing better to do hahahaha nah just kidding. Glad to keep in contact w old frens. But heres one thing I gotta say....This goes out to all my frens who smoke yah. COULD YOU PLEASE STOP SMOKING?!?!?!?! Dont get me wrong, I dont think that all smokers are bad pple. I think all smokers are not not very smart pple. Some smarter than others I agree...but the fact that ur putting something that has ZERO health benefits..really goes to show! Im saying all this coz I care for u guys as a fren! As a bro or as a sis or as anyway else im related to you. Dont spend $20-$30 a week for somethign that just makes you die faster and when u die and complain that ur broke half the time, not to mention get sick for the other half. You go do the math urself and find out how much ur paying to kill urself.:( PLEASE! Dont use stress relieving as an excuse coz there are alot of other stress relievers out there that dont kill you in the process. I have respect for alot of the pple who happen to be smokers k but thats all the more a reason why I dont like them to smoke. I may seem like I dont care and give u guys sarcastic remarks abt ur smoking but I really do care. Going intot he army doesnt make the reasons any better. so PLEASE! Also, if u say ur quiting...please mean it...and stay that way.
Saw a kid today..less than 6yrs old and looks like linda liao hahahahaa She's got a really sweet and pretty face (the kid i mean) but she's got attitude! If she doesnt want to do something, she folds her arms and gives the "hmmpphhh" face. I like kids k but I cant stand this kind of attitude. sigh little spoilt brat.
Ive come to realize that I only like kids..I dont love them. To be honest, I can be quite helpless when it comes to handling kids hahaha Coz Im not sure how to coax them and make them like me or listen to me hahahaha Some work out fine and these are just darlings man hahaha but others, I just feel uneasy with haha
So yah..hahaha damn!

No comments: