Monday, June 27, 2005

:)

Im in a better mood to write today. :)
I think I did injustice to my frens who came. :P Thinking back..I dont think Id ever get over my nervousness byt he end of the song..if it hadnt been for them...I thank all of those who came. Everyone of you made my day yah. You are indeed my family! hahaha Esp my sweetest sweet sister! Someone whom I nickname as "sweets" hahaha thanks! You truly truly helped me by being there. Id never forget how u sat w me while I cried ( years ago)

Someone told me not to forget him/her whe I get famous hahaha Well....we'll really have to wait n see huh hahahaha Right now, Im just happy that my song got in second :P Im also bowled over by the winner's entry! Completely bowled over! hahahaha Have put it on my mp3 player. :P Hoping to meet this guy..I wanna find out what inspired him to write this song...wanna see who's the person behind the voice...hmmm
Last night, I went down to my clubhse..by the pool, writing my songs...suddenly I felt the urge to write songs again...maybe not because of my winning 2nd prize...but my the winner's song.....made me wanna write something compelling...something that will make pple "ahhhhh" byt he end of the song.....

All in all, Im getting along well. :P (listening tot eh guy's song now) Will I ever get to cut my own cd? without having to pay for it hahaha ...oh well....I'll let you know when I do get to do that...wont be anytime soon but..yeah

LOVE

No comments: