Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Freaky shit!

Played with Meowster today hahaha (k I know its a lame name hahah but heck!) For those of you who don't know who meowster is, she's the cat that's in my pics :P Such a darling!!! Ive fallen in love with her!!!
Anyway, while playing with Meowster, the freky neighbour came along...his footsteps so heavy and elaborate that I know he was doing it to get my attention. sigh..He's a good guy but I just dont feel a chemistry with him. (not even a chemistry to be frens) He made a comment, "You like cats alot don't you?" I just explained that I liked this particular cat only (which is true...) he then carried on to say, "Its amazing how it knows when to come and look for you." Well, Meowster doesnt look for me per se. She hangs around her coz its where she lives and where pple give her food. She just comes over and say hi when I call her. Told him all that n he said, "Well thats like both of us. How ..I live here..and you live here..." .....Ehmmm ookkkkaaayyy
yha I know..Im very very bad! My attitude getting from bad to worse!
Anyway, 1st day w contacts n i feel like theres an eyelash stuck in my eye... :( It has made my day clearer hahah DUH! Also had the Ronery Song stuck in my head hahaha simply coz my boss was crazy abt it and I passed a copy of it to her hahahaha From today on, its declared that we start the day with a "Hello" song and end it with, "Ronery" hahahaha What a laugh each day will be!
Finished reading a book today...abt how a girl went to stay at her cousins place, hoping to make new frens n find a "someone"...only to be molested by her own uncle. Serious Freaky Shit! The world is warped and ironic..the ones we respect..or are told to respect....can often be the ones who hurt us most...
If so, who do we trust? sigh...
About the pics, one of them is Meowster and I (before she salivated on my shorts), another is of my MTV colleague and I (the day before I leave) and the last one..is my favourite! The place where all my dreams came true. :) A simple room like that...yet it houses the deepest, closest, funniest and happiest of memories :P Like how my sistas and I went there, blast the room w bhangra and started dancing our heads off hahahahaha...LOVE IT! Which is why I had to take a pic of it! hahaha
K will stop here! getting sleepy! Take care yah!

LOVE!

No comments: