Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Ive lost my muse....partially

Was at the clubhouse after dinner, trying to write songs w my neighbour....I guess my song juices have run dry coz...no matter how many songs I write...I just never have the tune to go with it! My fav song....Four...doesnt have a tune because I want it to be good...and not like any other songs Ive written...I want the tune n rythmn to be different!..alas...neither of us could get the tune.... Ive lost my muse.....
I realized tat the freaky uncle that I bump into at the kopitiam near my place..(those who eye me while I walk past) are the security guards of my estate! I dont know what to say man! Its bloody scary! I know I shudnt judge books by their covers...but...I just get hair standing on ends when I see them look at me! SHIT! And now they're my security guards?!?!?! Bummer!
Work was abit stressful...starting to worry abt my competency.....I've been asking a thousand stupid questions boy! Somehow makes me wonder if htey regret takng me in! But I will try my best!
Other than that, everything seems good! Getting a gig soon (cross fingers) pay is very low but doesnt matter to me. Its the exposure and the experience. :)
Very sleepy now....gonna go sleep... NITEZ

1 comment:

The Tarot Apprentice said...

Remember to let us know when's the gig if you get it successfully! I'm sure you'll have fans going down to support ya!

=)