Wednesday, June 22, 2005

.....

Dead tired..rushed to sch after work, for rehearsal... didnt do well in rehearsal coz I guess i didnt have that "spark" today...:( Nvm! Try harder! I dont want to lose this last chance to be in stage, in SP soil, on the last day of my poly life...:P
Had one of those stupid dreams again...dreams that bring me back to the past...things that I dont want to remember....Well, many pple have different theories as to what dreams are made of. Some say that its a msg from God, some say that dreams are a glimpse of the future (thus the Deja vu), some say that dreams are made of things that we try to keep ourselves from thinking and some say that dreams are formed when the brain tries to use our resting time to sort out and understand whats in our brain. I think....I'll stick to my own theory... Dreams are stories that deep inside, we want it to happen. Esp when they are things we want to happen but its impossible to happen, they appear more often hahahah so...yeah..its one of those dreams. :/ nvm..it'll go away tomorrow. Just that for those split seconds that i remember it, I acn still feel something...
Another thing I learnt today...how to order drinks hahaha Teh siu Tai, Teh kah Dai, Teh C, Teh C Kah Dai..etc..Tat Kiu (Milo) , Lang gao zui (ice lemon tea)..etc...my colleagues order drinks like no tomorrow! hahaha time I learnt the tricks of the trade..well not exactly fitting my job description but hey what the heck! hahahaha leats next time I dont order drinks until the uncle dont understand hahaha
Other than all this, everything's quite fine! Been yearning to pick up the pen again..to write songs....theres just so many songs Ive written halfway that..its just not funny anymore! Btw, my boss is actually willing to let me try hosting for one of our events! Its GREAT news!!! I nvr thought that I could get this chance (if I really do it) I honestly...wouldnt mind not getting paid....not that I dont want to get paid....but my theory is..if I set my sights too high...and try to jump for the highest step...Im gonna miss out on the nearer n easier to reach steps....eventually...I might not even be able to get to where I aim to go! Of course I wanna get higher! haha Likewise for experience, pay, etc
2nd day of my contacts...felt like everyone was looking at me!!! Eyes getting quite dry but they are not painful...getting the hang of it. :)

LOVE

No comments: