Monday, June 20, 2005

*puffed up face*..holding breathe....for fun.... :D

K Ive lost creativity..cant be bothered to think of a title... *shrugs*
Went to 7 eleven near my place n chatted w the auntie there abit hahah She asked me why I don't do acting like my fren. hahaha I was wondering which fren of mine has done acting n has met her...the one that came into my mind 1st was pravin so I tot she was talking abt him hahaha She then mentioned Light Years..that local drama thingy hahaha...I guess its not pravin then hahaha He cant be in Light Years! I don't even know anyone acting in Light Years!..Do I? Hmmm The auntie said she saw me on tv...apparently, I was talking to a minister in a show..even before he became a minister....Vivien Balakrishnan? I cant rememebr boy! hahahaha Wah auntie's memory is better than me hahaha Assuming she's right (which she insists it is) hahaha All I said was, "I trust you auntie" We laughed, I said goodbye and went home hahaha

Had tuition after work....Xavier (my kid..no I mean my tuition kid) has trouble writing. I wonder if its a guy thing...hahaha to not be able to write properly...His words look like they can fly! hahaha I guess I got a bit firm w the poor kid but I dont think I had a choice. I dont want to seem like a pushover to him. Nor do I want to exert pressure on him at such an early age...he has to learn how to enjoy writing more. :/ Poor kid. Today's homework: Copy 3 lines that Ive written for him, 3 times. The sentences are, "I like dogs","I don't like dog shit" and "Dog shit is smelly!" hahaha not exactly textbook eg ah hahaha
I felt bad after making him go through every line he wrote for mistakes. :( I know its torture for him. :( Itd be for me hahaha To lighten everything, i started to explain why I was drilling him w all this writing...an analogy..
Heres what I said,
Assuming he wanted to buy a sweet that cost $2. he didnt have enuff money so he ran to his mum for money. Mum tells him to get the money from her wallet and he does. He happily runs downstairs with the money tightly in his fist, only to find out that as he opens his hands to pay the uncle for the sweet, that he had only taken $1. He had miscalculated the money. Because of this, he'd end up w no sweet.
The logic behind this: he has to learn to pay attention to detail, learn from lessons..to be able to get the $2 that he deserves and eventually, the sweet that he deserves.
......You know......come to think of it..my analogy isnt very good leh! hahaha SHIT! The one who can do great analogies is my current boss hahahah :P She makes every difficult situation easy to understand w her analogies and they just seem to come out of her head..the way she breathes. I'm actually quite in awe of this! hahaha I rememebr wishing I cud be like that hahaha but none of my colleagues and I can ever reach my boss's stage hahaha Im glad Im in SSO hahaha learning things every day :P
Well, it seems that Xavier looks forward to tuition :P I hope that doesnt change hahaha. This kid might not be the cutest of kids...and he tends to cheat in games hahahah but he's smart!

LOVE
PS: got pics on the way...next entry

No comments: