Thursday, June 16, 2005

....mutts!

imagine me rolling my eyes and trying (for the life of me) to surpress a smile. Dont ask me if I was laughing at a joke or laughing att he person who mde the joke!...the guy lifted his left foot and said his shoe was Gucci. he put it down n lifted the right one saying it was Prada......I knew it was coming when he lifted both feet up and said, "Gucci and Prada...Gupda!" ......You tell me how not to laugh! Haiyoh!!! Suthu to the max!!!!!

Anway...cant rememebr if I said it aready...my audition at the orchard library is at 1:45pm.
Alot of things have happened...joined this, got an email from my godma in SP saying they want me to do teh National day observance ceremony.... I was speechless! I dont care man! Im soooooo gonna do it!!! :)
Was makaning lunch today and this guy looked at me and pointed at me. Apparently, he recognises me fromt he little ms spore competition! shit! I Fd up while hosting that!!! His kid is the smallest to enter in and she's the cutest! I wish him all the luck! hahahaha

Times like these, I wanna feel liek I ahve to thank God profusely for these blessings! I feel that If I dont thank him, he would think I dont appreciate him. I know God's not petty and he wouldnt do that. But what I do nkow, is that He loves me soo much to give me soo much. :) Like they say, Count your blessings.

Friday is just around the corner! A new weekend ahead and Im stuffed witht higns to do during the weekend!!! :P I just cant wait! but I also feelt eh torment of a working class again hahahha the dread of sundays because sundays are before mondays! hahahaha

LOVE!!!

No comments: