Thursday, June 02, 2005

One of my best days!

Went back to sch today :D bought rice for one of my officers hahah promised to go visit her so I did. Also had a talk w another officer who's planning to have a musical next year ans she's thinking of adopting my old play!!! (to the dimsum masala love people) She sent the script to DICK LEE!!! She even brought me along for a meeting w theatreworks at the Arthouse!!! SHIT! I saw jeffery. The one who helped direct Singalish on Trial. He suggested alot of stuff like scriptwriting workshop, songwriting workshop etc and as I listened, I became more excited. Of course...using the play isnt confirmed so lets not get our hopes up! Much as the idea that what my frens and I put our heatr n soul into doing is actually becoming something bigger than wat we imagined it'd ever get!!! I walked out of the Art House feeling as if everything is possible... :) And when u feelt hat way, you end up walking all the way from the Art House...to Dhoby Ghaut....hahaha exactly wat i did.
I also digressed abit hahaha coz I saw some interesting things..like the Substation (place where alof of performances are often held) and the old MPH building (now known as the AIT academy) Wasnt tiring at allm an!! Just a pleasant walk. playing....those computer games where you go around exploring a strange land and the more u walk, the more of the land you uncover....Toe Jam N Earl? hahaha one of those games where the map of the place reveals more the more you walk.. yeah. So the walk was great!!!
GOing back to sch was like going back to home...Good thing I wore a cap coz I think all the juniors know me from the horrid SAA video I was in! And the sch song! SHIT! haiz.... I hide my face! they were having the CCA Fair and I went to see the booth. It just feels sooo good, seeing old frens again hahahaha. One of them got excited when she saw me then the both of us literally ran itno each others arms hahahah ( NO im NOT Lesbian) she almost fell ont he floor! hahahaha LOVE all of that! I feel sooo much in love w comperes that leaving itsorta makes me feel abit sad hahaha
Cant help but remember the 1st times I did compereing. Even went up to the clubhouse and snapped a pic of the clubhouse. Intend to caption it, "this is the place I feel in love" hahahahahah works both ways really....or maybe, " the place it all started" :) Going into the office, I felt like a small kid going visitng hahahah spoke to the oficers like old frens! Got to godmas in there man! Dun play play hahahaha
Tuition was quite good hahahah Played Lego w my kid. He's only six and he's trying to build a windmill with wires and battery included. The instructions can jolly well be burnted coz they were only pics...they did help but it took abit of time to understand. So I ended up int he house for...2 hours hahahah
So today was great as well. :P

1 comment:

SamanthaW said...

BOO. HAHA. benson saw the video =P YA the one you were in. LOL