Wednesday, June 15, 2005

somewhere over the rainbow....

Just got my email today..will be performing at 1.45pm at orchard Library next sunday. :P Still thinking abt the radio academy thing...
The days have been okay...doesnt sound convincing rite. hahaha Just trying to remember what my boss said today..while we were all chatting. We were talking abt relationships and guys. the intern leaving is going to SMU and we were warning her abt the guys there..or rather..guys now adays n girls nowadays.
My boss made a prediction that this intern would go through a very bad n painful relationship. She said she'll find a gyu who manaegs to control her, he'll love her more than she loves him at first and slowly her defenses will go down. Then she'll slowly love him more, until she loves him more than he does. At this time, He'll break up with her.I was standing there and listening and all I could conjure up was the continuous nodding of my head. Everything was correct! It went exactly that way! hahahaha This intern is like me...abit...likes to hang out witht he guys, doesnt like the girls, is very defensive when it comes to guys liking her and believes that the time will come when it comes. She's stubborn and independent! I couldnt help thinking abt my ex hahahaha. How funny it is that whatever my boss said...sounded as if she read my whole life story! hahahaha
I finally read the chinese book I borrowed. HOnestly, I wasnt too sure what i was borrowing hahahaha but when I started reading it, I realized that its one of those short love story thingies. Well, Im done w it n much as it brought back one or two feelings that I felt before...didnt really matter... Im sure they will go away soon enuff hahaha
I cant help butt hank God for allt hats happened to me for the past few months. :) Im starting to live my dreams again. :) after a year of falling from one of them. :)
Gonna go. You take care!

Love

No comments: