Tuesday, June 14, 2005

:)

The day was okay. Been practicing my singing n always end w a sore throat. :(
.....actually thinking of what to write! hahaha I really dont know how i feel today.....hmmm its liek att he end of the day...everything just seems to mundane to talk about... is this how working life is? I hope not! Coz I think i wudnt be able to survive.... :(
Just went online just now and jus found out that the Radio Academy is coming on and half of me is jumping at the chance...but the other half of me is slowing down to see the whole picture...can I cope? ...I know I know...the whole "time is what we make of it" shit ....Its a helluva lot of money to do it...$500..... I dont even feel good forking that kind of money....
Im gonna think abt it..and everythingelse on mymind... :( I feel like my bones are jumping at everything I can lay my hands on...but my flesh and skin is still left after the dust clears...ala cartoon style.
hmm I guess I'll have to go home n think abt it. You all take care n njoy the day or days. :) Love you all...

love

No comments: