Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Ren!!!

K today was busy. Was trying to learn about the toteboard n edusave stuff. The prob w the system these days is that its all electronic...it cud help in some ways but it just makes other things worse! I really have no idea how many times I walked to the accounts side to ask them to explain to me n stuff. They're probably cursing me now hahaha other than that, work is great! I want to do thigns well...yet..there are times where I really feel damn stupid..asking stupid questions!!! haiz... Boss..tahan me okay? :/
oh btw, while I was going home, I walked past the fruit stall...loh n behold I saw this man trying to buy durian (the styrofoam dish packed ones) he held the pack with both hands n brought the thing close ot his nose to smell. As he did that, he was also clipping his cigarette between his fingers. Cigarette filled durians! Sheesh!
K as for my songwriting..I lost allt he juice in me.... :(....maybe this is noe of those times where songwriters lose their muse! Maybe Ive lost mine too! SHOOT! sigh..I'll just have to wait for it to come back hahaha
k ending here! You all take care! :P
BTW!!! got carnival at our old sch! (all braddell or westlake exs) come join the fun! :P 2July!!!

LOVE

No comments: