Wednesday, January 18, 2006

0_o again.....*sweat*

Okay breathe.......question....do I have a sign on me that goes, Im desperate for a darker skinned boyfriend? Does my forehead say, " I want an indian bf! Now!" The last i checked the mirror (a minute ago) I didnt see a sign on me anywhere!
It really seems that ive given people the wrong msgs!
My colleague, Uncle Marican (Very nice uncle who pampers me to the max, buys me food etc) spoke to me just now and told me that his wife's distant relative is coming to town. He asks if I want an intro to the guy! The guys a pakistani, working in a jap company in indonesia. Most prob, he's a muslim judging by uncle Marican and his wife's religion...

I truly appreciate Uncle Marican's offer and thoughtfulness hahahah but em...I dont think I wanna dive into that kind of stuff again. I personally like the looks of Pakistanis and indians and ceylonese..etc Fine! I like the looks of darker-skinned people...because htey have clearer features, big eyes etc...not all but most. BUT, Im not desperate for them...its pretty much like how I like to see my sister play certain games but not keen on trying it myself. Once bitten twice shy...I know what its like to love someone of a diff race and so its time to move on to more serious stuff (please dont mistake me for a casual lover or watever k...Im not...Im not some bitch) Hmmm Im quite surprised by the whole experience just now hahahaha

I guess...my theory still stands...the simpler people are the more beautiful ones. like mogolian, african or indian kids...or even israeli...all exotic and God given features. I admire and recognise this gift...And maybe because I wanna know how these people work...how thir lives are diff from mine..how their language is like..etc...just makes me more open to such stuff. :)
Im soo glad I have indian frens who tolerate me hahaha who love me hehehe Im glad I have frens abroad, vietnamese, japanese..etc...

Anyway...thanks Uncle Marican but Im not keen on it :) I'll let God decide on this matter. he knows best.

LOVE

No comments: