Wednesday, January 18, 2006

...

The blue black has spread (technically supposed to be good news) But I now look like an abused girl..abused by dad or boyfriend. Like someone really didnt want me to go anywhere so grabbed my arm..or some King Kong tried to pinch me...yep...worse than Bala's bite hahahah sounds wildly funny hahah but it wudnt be if he finds out that I said this. :/

My abs are hurting and its probably coz of aikido as well but..also from the amount of laughing I did today. Long story short..I had fun.

Have loads of plans for the next few weeks coz need to get alot of stuff done. :/ Go auntie's place to get camera....get chinese new year good stuff for uncle Marican...meet up with sistas...pay for Radio workshop..seems like I have to go there personally :/ Thanks to me not having a credit card or debit card.

Got home and watched American Idol and everything just felt sooooo wrong! Can I do better? Cant guarante but Im soo hoping to hear Chanel sing this sat man! I like her as a person and Im damn glad that I get to meet up w her again...maybe shud get her signature huh hahahah Lotsa plans for this sat wohooo!

K my entries arew choppy today coz I dnt have a BIG topic to talk abt. No philosphies coz Ive temporarily run out of brain power..no brain power watsoever...eerything lost...lost inspiration...will to write songs...just feel like reading a book and sleeping...
I just feel soo congested with things I wanna do that I just cant do anythign now...its like how you try to cramp alot of stuff through a funnell...but you cant..has to go one by one...Im having mental constipation? hahahah like verbal diahorea...BLEUCH bleuch bleuch...

Time is running away from me...

LOVE

No comments: