Friday, January 27, 2006

Voices...I love my sistas

I had loads of fun w my sistas..its been such a long while since all 4 of us are able to get together and have fun and be crazy and today was one of em special days...We acted like pure kids...and I loved it...I really loved being with them and acting silly yet having nothing to worry abt because they know me so well and dont judge me. My sista is leaving soon and Im gonna miss her like crazy...
few days back was the 1 year anniversary of me leaving sch for internship. Not them Im still there...but that its been a year since I stopped going to sch for studies...Missing my classmates alot haha even after 1 year...

I dont know if any of you ever sat down and listened to teh hindustani singing or the song they put for the Anna & The King show (Chow Yun Fatt) The trailer on channel 5 now. beginning part of it while the whole kingdom bows to him. That mountiany voice thingy...dont know what to call it but Im much in loev with it coz its pure display of emotions...its...lack of words yet burst of emotion...I just dont know how to describe it but its lead me to think that the most amazing type of singing is those that are set before song came with words...or sung by people from rural areas..hmm...nvm

anyway..i gonna stop here coz I know Im dying....lack of sleep...k tc

LOVE

No comments: