Friday, January 06, 2006

Wat a day!

Back hurts again coz of aikido...If I dont get my rolls correct, I'll paralyze myself..no kidding!

Anyway...God played a trick on me. He made it rain while I was walking home, then made it stop the moment I entered my house..then as I was going out of the house again...it rained again..all within 15mins.No kidding! he prepared that rain just for me! Well if He thinks its funny theres nothing I can say to that hahahaha but God has his reasons...I believe in that.

Hope my fren and his family is okay...Im praying for them...

Anyway..aside from the rain...I got hit my a taxi... Bloody mutton curry (pity the mutton curry) driver backed the taxi up without checking the rear view mirror (obviously) Or he would have seen me in my brown jacket, a blue backpack and a newspaper in my hand! I got knocked but had my hands block the boot from hitting my hpis, got pushed back...I was pissed but cudnt be bothered by the taxi driver's folly and walked into my building. Watever lah..as long as Im safe...Thank you God...

Bumped into abt 5 pple I knew at Toa Payoh central after Aikido and it was fun! Hahaha good to meet pple you havnt seen in a long time hahah Also bought a new vcd! Aardman films! IE: Wallace & Gromit, Chicken Run etc

Speaking of movies..just watched a comedy clip w my sis and this is how the comedian explained men n women. It says men are the oens who come up w crazy ideas n women were set to keep them in check in case they do crazy things. "Woh Man!" ala "Woh Horsie!" style so yeah haha pretty funny logic hahaha But i agree with it hahahah

K enuff crap hahaha Gld please take care of my frens..all those I love. I cant be there for all of them. IN fact..I cant be there most of the time...but I know you can...

LOVE

No comments: