Sunday, January 29, 2006

music...my source of emotions...my trip to peace

lets be poetic...jst got my collection of music back and its a lifesaver to have all my music back...
for a split second of listening to some of fav songs...I reminisced..and cud have gotten off the deep edge again if you know what i mean. givent he song, the day and all. But alls okay. I dreamt of something last night...somethign or someone i havnt dreamt of for a long time and i guess teh effect is equatable to seeing him. :) But all will be over in due time. Like I said, I'll give this question unto God.

Chinese New Year breakfast = Nian Gao, carrot cakes! Yummy!

By afternoon, Id be outof the house again and giong to paternal grandma's place..afterwhich, slightly after lunch, I'll mvoe to my mum's side. This year's celebrations is diff...after my auntie died..I guess things can never be the same...

anyway..time to makan. tok to you guys later...rest assured..ur all in my heart rite now. :)

LOVE

No comments: