Friday, January 20, 2006

Emmm...

A gd n bad day...I just did the biggest boo boo in my whole life and I cud dig a hole and hide my head for eternity...Im really apologetic and yet Im soo glad that of all places that I learnt this mistake...its in the company i work at now. Im glad my boss is an understnading n highly tolerant person...it honestly something that I cud forfeit my pay for...I forever indebted to my boss, my big big boss and the company n general... thanks..it is an excellent learning ground...sobs

I have to change my ways...I have to change....If I cud make a temporary tattoo that goes, "What you doing?!?!" and paste it on my arm...I might just do that...My boss says that I have the heart and alot of talents...but I just dont use it int he right places...quite honestly..I dont really know em...I dont know what Im good at..or whether Im really good at them..or is it just some bias opinion from a fren...

anyway..boss's orders...cheer up, change ur pessimistic ways, get your thoughts right...I'll try...II'll change... :/

Got a call from my fren...he's letting me host an event tom. Im not gonna get paid but Im gonna get a chance to host w one of my juniors. :) Gonna see Chanel, silver n kelly too so its quite cool for me hahaha Coincidentally, this junior is an exact replica of my ex so right out front now, ive got one thign to say, "SHIT!" Hahaha Pity he's too young for me hahaha But I know this is a test for me..from God. He wants to see how I fare in a situation where I meet up w my ex again and to prevent me from suffering too much, He decides to give me a smaller version of him hahahah If i can tahan my junior, Im on my way to tahan my ex. Hahahaha Yes my junior is quite cute hahaha but dont tell him I said that hahah He'll get scared of me!
Im just sooo bloody excited abt the event hahaha I wanna conquer the event man! Hahahaha God, I know you're watching :) Let me learn my lessons these 2 days. Help me to improve God..help me to learn what you want me to learn.

Today is a tough day...very tough day...it needs to be etched in my mind...

No comments: