Monday, January 16, 2006

monday again!

wooossaaaahhhhh.....(Bad Boys Movie)

Anyone know where to get a cheap laptop?
Due to the evil hands of technology...I can not do without a computer..or a good one. Can not do without my music too..sigh

gonna go join the radio workshop at 98FM coz its a chance for me to get to know how the radio business is like. Its a whopping $280 but Im pretty sure I cud get the money from somewhere *hint* hehehe Just did up my calender and Im gonna predict that the next 2-3 weeks will be the busiest and inflexible time for me. :/ No gym or trying to swim or cycling for now...back to the virtually unfit me again. In fact..dont know how often I can go for Aikido practice! I do know that I have to continue coz I owe it to myself to learn it well..and I owe it to my sensei and my frens to continue with them until I get a brown or black belt. Wish me luck. Alot of other things I wanna take up man! But i have to learn to be persistent!

No life stories today actually...just gibberish...no valueable advice. So turn back now before you get bored stiff of my nonsense!

BTW, fellow frens, gonna be at SP's Courses & Career Fair to hopefully host for them hehehe Gonna be back tot he good times! Gonna get a chance to interact w the juniors again! Cool Shit! Admission is free so if you guys wanna come n see some performances instead of staring at the TV screen at home, slouching on ur sofa..or staring at e PC screen...or stuck in the toilet w a book..ehmm...then make ur way to Dover and walk in! I'll be at the Auditorium. Cant wait! My hands have miissed the feeling of black plastic and my ears have missed the sound of my own voice Wahahahah (ego ego ego) and my feet have missed the feeling of walking on a wooden stage and hearing the footsteps..etc...my eys have missed the glare of the spotlights...my nose..ehmmm k thats enough...im sure you get what I mean. :D

so will stop here..back to work!

LOVE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BOOOO

LoveAlways,
Val