Thursday, January 26, 2006

Haaaaiiiiiiizzzzzzzz

No its not that Im sleepy....its not that Im tired....Its that Im stuck....Im stuck between option A & B...Registered my name for Radio workshop and Im excited about it...but according to my colleagues frens who have done it, its not as good as how its made out to be...At the same time, My boss is trying to persuade me to go for Spore Idol...an option I was open to but that clashed w my workshop...
My boss's explanation:
The radio Acadamy isnt how its made to be...you have very little chance of getting a dj job from that, the Idol contest could help you open doors to other things and besides...you sing better than you host...
Im stumped...wish i had one of those voting things to find out what you guys think actually...the thing thats stopping me from going is the amnt of publicity...the fact that id have to trim my eyebrows from now on and my dressing wud have to change. :( Not something i like to do really...But everyone who knows me...knows I LOVe singing! I love to sing and to make people sing and write songs! But I also love the way I am and thats impt to me cozz...If I cant be the way I am...how can I live my life?
My colleagues are right and yet I also know that Id love to do radio as well...so do I or do I not go for it?....haiz. I wish I had joined a vocal class somewhere that cud help me with my singing...

God, please show me the way...Im torn between both and I know the pros n cons for both...You know that I have soo many things I wanna do...maybe its the worldly me talking...thats why I want to know what is right in your eyes...Please show me the way in case I walk the wrong path and end up in a dead end (on both meanings)

LOVE

No comments: