Saturday, January 21, 2006

Wohoo!

Cant wait for tomorrow! I will not fumble! I will not fumble! Its so good to be meeting old frens again! :) Anyway..looks like I gotta be out of the house by 8... :( compere compere until 1... go down to SPGG to give in the invitation list...head home....need tog et work done...

Today was dead packed but very fun. I had a long chat w my boss and it was more of her consoling me...The way I look ta it now..I just feel as if I wud never succeed in the working world..due to my lack of detail and slow working mind...exactly wat talents do I have?...

I know that when my SSO thingy stops...I'll take a few days off to think myself through..just hope I know how...

Anyway..my back is okay guys..my arms is still bruised but its okay...

Till I figure out what to do...I dont think Id be writing anythign constructive...sorry for that...Im just one of those people who think they've got their world figured out..only to have something go wrong and they know its was their own fault. I wudnt feelt hat bad if I had only myself to suffer for it. The prob is that I making other people suffer and thats what I hate abt myself..making people suffer...tahst wat tips me off the balance...

Soo...gonna stop here... :/ Take care...

LOVE

No comments: