Monday, January 09, 2006

zzzzzzzzzzz...time check...9.39am

It feels more like 4.39am...still feel sleepy..regardless of how I slept at 6pm yesterday...

at the office now and trynig to write abit to getl myself int he mood..before heading to the work...

Still thinking of yesterday and the night before that....really lots of fn but i think...if u ask me to go again soon...id decline...coz i now know how it feels like to fall sick after a long night out. Nope, no alcohol or smoking...but i still feel sick. :/I like the idea of staying out late...but I dont like the idea of doing it solely to go clubbing. id rather have a sleepover...a camp...live music...something less smokey hahahah So the novelty of clubbing is over for me :) I'll just wait for the next special occassion to go to MOS :)

What im actually thinking of from that day...was my fren's gig. Like I said I cant quite put my finger on his band and how they are...still analyzing...still considering... somehow I feel that i cant fit into their band because my voice isnt strong enough. I will kill my voice if I sing in a live band...AND they want me to sing in tamil...which is a challenge id think...hahaha a very fun one but a very scary one hahaha

K i need to start work...today will be a super long day man! take care...

LOVE

No comments: