Thursday, January 19, 2006

morning blogging

Having the heaviset breakfast Ive had in a long time :) BUrger King! King of breakfasts! All Hail!!! beige fluffy bread tanned to perfection, with layers of bright yellow and juicy egg, a layer of melting cheese, fresh orangy layer of tomato slices and lettuce..YUMMY! Top it with a hot bag of round nicely done harsh browns and a small carton of milk! Wohooo Im satisfied!

One of the percussionist used the term bright-eyed and bushy-tailed on me hahaha ie: how energized I was int he morn...Am I? Im gonna fall asleep soon! In fact allt hats stopping me from going into lala land, is music! Ive established a routine..to read the bible every morning to work... :) I know its not enough...but its a start? hehehe

K time to go...cant wait for sat! :)

LOVE

No comments: