Monday, January 09, 2006

....

JUst finished watching Super Size Me. Really seems like everybody is pointing the finger at everybody nd not themselves. Theres no one enemy and it tkaes more than one hand to clap so all of htem shud be sued.

Im still in love with reshmonu but am trying to dab into house n lounge haha soooo unlike me man! But life is like music. You have to try to know if you like something. :)

Speaking of life n music..heres a theory that I believe in! Life is a soundtrack. read it somewhere and instantly agreed to it :) Heres my soundtrack and I believe that alot of people have a soundtrack similar to this :P
PS: The number does not signify how old I am yah
1) Mozart- Eine Kleine Nacht Musik
2) Sesame Street
3) Muppets Opening number
4) Transformers song
5) Teenage mutant ninja turtles song
6) Beauty & the Beast song
7) Little Mermaid song
8) Casper OST - Rememebr me this way by Jordan Hill
9) Pochahontas OST - Colours of The Wind by Vanessa Williams
10) Batman OST - Kiss From A Rose - Seal
11) Escape? by Janet Jackson
12) Run Around - KIX
13) Other 80's songs (too many to list)
14) Promise Me - Beverly Craven
15) Backstreet Boys songs
16) Michael Learns to Rock songs
17) Take That songs
18) Oasis, Blur, british Pop
18) Boys 2 Men
19) Whitney Houston

Byt this time...my taste was so diverse that Ive lost track of which songs were my fav. :P
Interesting huh hahaha Theres alot more that I like but because it didnt pop into my mind..doesnt mean its not something I love.

Another thing I believe is that..in one way of another...everybody I know and love..has contributed to this soundtrack of mine. :) Just to name a few from each stage...

1) Pri Sch
- Ailing - Rememebr Me This Way
- Bus Driver - Run Around - KIX

2) Sec Sch
- Ching - Exercising song by ? (You know what im refering to sista! We sing it till today haha)
- Yan - Songs by Zhang Zhen Yue
- Ling - Jackie Cheung songs

3) JC
- Ei Ei - Linkin Park
- Marcus - Cant rememebr hahaha

4) Poly (The easiest to list)
- Cal - Vaseegara
- Neetz - Love Me - Colin Ray
- My Ex - Right Here Waiting - Richard Marx
- Julian - SCLub7
- Adam - Wu Bai songs
- Chris - Vertical Horizon?
- Val- Wonderwall - Ryan Adams n When You're Gone - Cranberries
- Nuurul - Cheeky Girls
- Rad - Peter Pan songs
- Edwin - Reshmonu songs!
- Carol - Liang Jing Ru
- Saad - Matrix OST
and the list goes on hahaha

5) MTV
Shan - Get right Jennifer Lopez
Vyoma - Like a stone - Audioslave
Abigail - Britney spears

6) SSO
Jenny - Candy Shop
Amy - Sam Hui songs
Sher - Tao Tao Aoi Lai (canto song) or David Tao songs

And the list will go on and on till I die hahaha. DOnt ask me abt why they remind me of these songs. I guess for me these are the songs or artists that appear in my mind when I think of them hahahah for many diverse reasons man! Some affected me more..some less but all had an impact :) Which is why Im listening to Jogoya now and Shanghai Lounge. :) In the middle of this mess of music, I realized that the most original music..the most exotic is sung from people who are not boothered by technology..who adapt to the env..people who fuse everything they know into one song..Nithin Sawhney, Reshmonu, Idan Raichel, One Giant Leap, Ar rahman...If a song that is sung by a tongue I dont even understand or doesnt have lyrics at all..can appeal to me..it's a good song..coz it touches the heart...it doesnt need words to get my attention..its like using ur heart to sing? I dont know how to put it man...

Music is the medicine for the heart..it either cools you down..or gets ur heart racing...its the language of the heart and its desires...it has no boundaries...

K enuff of theories n philosophies..I m gonna lie back n relax as I play Jogoya n Shanghai Lounge. :P Cheers!

LOVE

No comments: