Thursday, January 12, 2006

back to work...

1st blooper of the day: Ran out of the house, wrestled my shoes on, wrestled my mp3 player arnd my neck all while in the lift...by the time I got to the ground floor, realized that I was holding the house lock in my hands...DAMN! Went up, locked the house grills and came down again.

Still cant believe what my bro said to me last night but no matter if God suggests we meet, we'll meet again and my bro will intro. In watever case..I still think its a no-hope.

Still have abit of stuff on my head aside from hair n rain...plans for february...emm its like having a jigsaw puzzle with 1000 pieces and not knowing which piece to start with! Of course...solving jigsaw puzzles is easier...start w picking out the pieces that make upt eh side..then divide the rest into the diff colours or textures. Then start piecing the sides together tog et a rough idea of the pic....yeah

anyway..enough gibberish...life must go on...work...

LOVE

No comments: