Monday, January 09, 2006

deep discussion

1) Narnia
2) Cycle or Chain reaction

Saw an article on Narnia. About how its related to the bible and I guess there were some areas that I left out but are pretty much related to the bible. which sorta makes me wanna watch the movie again. :) in fact..knowing that CS Lewis is such a strong christian...would lead me to believe that every detail in the movie is related tot he bible in a way. Soo yeah..wanna go see it again. Too much of Gattaca and Beautiful Mind.

another thing that was discussed...was abt life. Is it a cycle or a chain reaction? Given thhese 2 options...which would you choose? I personal came up w a reply: A chain reaction can make up a cycle but a cycle is not a chain reaction. In the overall picture...life is a cycle made up of many many chain reactions. Think about it! I'll explain if you ask me to but not here coz its just too complex to explain in words.

BTW, as of now..my wed n thur evenings are a NO NO for meeting up. Coz my dad has complained for my lack of going home for dinner. So in view of my dad's comment and to show that Im not running away from home...I have to go home earlier on wed n thur. Because of this, Ive also decided to use those 2 days for GYM! :D....which wud be after 9pm. :D U can join if you want but forewarning...dad cud be there. Hahahaha

LOVE

No comments: