Monday, January 30, 2006

manah manah du du dududu

At my auntie's place. a whole lot of visiting man but its all good.

Showed my grandpa his picture today..the same pic Ive decided to set as my hp wallpaper now...he was impresed hahah Ia sked him if the guy in the picture was gd looking...he gave me a thumbs up! Hahahaha

I saw forewarnings of an upcoming sick me....feel a almost undetectable discomfort in my tummy and an inner heat in me. Sooo Im hoping that I dont get sick tom coz If I do, i also means that I cant do my report...also emans wasted time... :( After watching SuperSize Me again today, Ive made a small decision to play basketball tomorrow even though I havnt recovered from my basketball session 2 days ago. In fact, my left leg is aching.I guess this means Im slipping or that I had a gd workout. Remember the 3 stages of pain? stage 1: Shiok Pain, Stage 2: Irritating Pain and Stage 3: Bui Tahan Pain. today is smack of stage 2 and 3. If I can do it again before I get to stage 3, my stage 3 will be cancelled out and Id go back to stage 1. According to Super Size Me, theres a 3 day hump. for smokers, theres a theory that if you can et past the 1st 3 days of not smoking, You'll be fine. Sooo....its quite like..the 3 stages..which coincidentally...takes 3 days to get to stage3. Of course...the 4th day might still be at stage 3..and the 5th and 6th hahaha untilt he next week hahaha but as i learnt in Aikido...byt he end oft he month...your body gets soo conditioned that you wont have to go through the stages anymore.

My hands are itching now...after watching Something's Gotta Give...I feel like writing a play! some comedic love story... was doing a this small short film that my ex and I were fantaciszing abt doing before we got together hahaha but it was all doen in pencil and will continue to be in pencil because Ive exhausted my ideas on it. In fact...best not to touch it anymroe..although I do have the whole story down :) As we had said it wud be hahaha Butthis time..I wanna do something on my own. :/ Chances are it wudnt be very interesting and funny like this short film...but I have this urge to ....write abt some other person's love story..I guess. some love story that Id hoped for hahaha dream ending? Fairy tale? Wel...You'd be surprised at how much emotoinal torture Id make the chracters go through in my kind of fairy tale hahahaha ohh abt 3-4climaxes? hahahaha watever! Some time when I have it...time I mean. But like the show (Somethings Gotta Give) the writer writes abt things that she's never felt before..in her life! But yet, can do it soo well....same for my songs man. And when she gets hurt, she pours them out onto paper...like grabbing hold of the pool ...or bag of emotions and squeezing out every drop of it...making use of every drop of it to write a fabulous play! Yet..trust me when I say that...experieince can sometimes...be sooooo hard to grab hold of and utilize...you sorta have to stop crying (if ur sad) and be the 3rd person and stretch ur hands out and grab it by the neck...so...takes training hahahaha...I dont quite know what Im saying hahahha let me rephrase....you have to be the 3rd person...to observe yourself and use what you see to be gain inspiration...instead of being taken over by your emotions..thus never being able to cathc every single detail of your experiences...yeah...cant explain any further...

okay time check...6pm..and IM sleepy...wanna sleep before dinner hehehehe tok to you guys later. :P

LOVE

No comments: