Monday, January 23, 2006

Cars cars cars...

Nvr thought Id have to think so much abt cars..nvr thought id have to do research on it...but looks like I have to. Looks like I have to ask around and find out more abt COE, RainX..etc...I am excited abt doing all this...but Im not to sure how long my excitement will last. Nvrtheless, I'll continue w the research and work...no harm with knowing more rite? Unless it can kill...

Im soo packed these days that Im starting to wonder if Im missing out dates on my organiser...too many dates...too many places...too many things to do..errands to run...But you know what...I guess its the thrill...the thrill of rushing around, knowing you have an aim to accomplish...If im supposed to meet you, please let me know...maybe I forgot. :/ My newest sidekick...the one thing I can nvr leave the house without...my organiser. Aside from which are the standard necessities...

K its tme to get cracking..feel loads better just writing :)
Btw...new happening local band...Lunarin. Keep watch man! Bloody good vocalist!

LOVE

No comments: