Friday, January 27, 2006

Gong Xi Gong Xi...

Breakfast: Bah Kua n bread

In the office now...lots of spring cleaning to do coz new intern coming in. The tables are in a mess but im not worried coz I've seen worse...my room

In view of the whole chinese new year n Hari Raya Haji..etc...basically holidays n general...I realize that as one grows up, theses celebrations take on a new meaning. As kids, christmas was the season of receiving...so is chinese new year. As I am now, they become the seasons of giving n receiving and the season of getting together. As I grow older, have kids...it'll become the season of giving n no receiving hahaha and season for getting together. Hahaha kk no jokes...In short, celebrations for me have morphed from seasons of receiving, to seasons of getting together. I dont walk into someone's house now and eye the red packets in their pockets. In fact, I look at the house, talk to them and stuff..red packets dont cross my mind till they appear in my hand. And thats good! Coz life isnt all abt money! How childish I was when I was young... All I want now, is to go visitng my grandparents, give them a hug...pray for them...

I know Ive been very selfish for the past year...haiz...sorta makes me wish i cud be pushed into some difficult situation to elt me learn things the hard way...I guess thats the only way for me...

Gonna meet a fren for lunch, then go back to sch...for visiting :)

I know my entries are shorter now coz I seldom do it at home actually..its always during work when I need to rest for 5 mins... Which is good for some people coz my entries have become too long for my own good hahaha And not to mention that my entries have become rough papers of thoughts plucked out from here and there...quite messy I shud think. hahahha

To those whom I love...I still love you hahahha Loooads! Take care of yourselves and we'll meet soon!

LOVE

No comments: