Friday, January 13, 2006

Wohoo! Thank you God!

I received excellent news *punk rock hand sign n scrunged up face*
Had a surprise lunch invite by one of my sistas and it seems she's working nearby. But that itsnt the only good news! She's got a job at her bf's company! How? God gave her the opening.
She didnt wanna take upt he offer at 1st and I can understand why but everything just seemed to lead her there. The other job offered to her, decided at the last minute to take back their offer and the boss at her bf's company was prophetic and regardless of how candid n transparent she was at the interview, God told him to hire her. The working env is good, she's getting on well w her colleagues n etc. :) What can I say! It is really a decision made by God! Which leaves me happy for my sista and happy that God is soo in work w those i love and in my life. It really shows that God can provide you with the right route even when you're not sure where to go. As she described all this to me...I cud imagine a hall way w doors of opportunities and how each door closes as you walk along the corridor...seems bleak isnt it?...but if you look closely...its not that God is closing all your options...He's just closing the doors that He knows will lead you to something less than what you deserve! There is a door at the far distance...the only door that is open...the door He wants you to go through... :) Thanks God.

sorta seems the same way I felt when I 1st got into poly..how God wud close the door on me to go into the U. Only to open a door for me in poly, to open the door (or back door) for me in comperes..and eventually..bring me to where I am today! So while I feel lost now...Im not. coz Im just walking along that corridor...I havnt reached the open door. Or you could say that I have doors open to me right now..I just need to walk through it. :) I am blessed!...WE are blessed! :) *gleaming*

God...let me always keep my eyes open to allt he good things you 've given us. let me not be blinded by superficial things and not see that eveyrhting we have..everything that happens is through your blessing. :) good or bad..it is through your blessing. Even this testimonial of my fren's. It is your way of saying that...though I feel lost...I am not lost...coz You are there. :) I now know what you mean. :)

Lotsa,
LOVE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

a happy hello to u too,
sorry bou tth elate reply it took me awhile to get back to you cos u kinda write a lot,n i am a person of a few words,i'll try to make whad i wan to say as long winded as possible to get the word count ok!!!ka ka ka
i am glad u took the critiscism positively and i am glad u are keen on this online "aquaintance"ship,
u knowin me lets make it a mystery 4 now!!! when the time is right i will tell u...myself ka ka ka....ok?
reshmonu n his songs,whad can i say bou thim,no words can explain music well enough but i am happy and realy thankful to your reccomendations,curently am looking out at kol cambridge and idan raichel as u suggested;i thot thad ur music sense might be similar to mine as i really love resh so i went back dated ur blog n found the articles on him and various other details bout u;firstly your name "NING"; now i understand y th eblog is entitled ningadingaling i gues dats ur pet name at home or u like thad phrase a lot so much so thet u have as a title of ur blog; kakaka
And you being able to work with him,i am not sain thad its impossible but mayb u can woork with him after u hav established a music career urself,as in like u also bein an artist of that level,being of a label of Sony BMG i guess he is not small fry,and also ur singing capability is not enough if u sing in the toilet and say u feel its good and dream of bvein a singer,u have to work towards ur dream and make it materialise!!! whad are u curently doin bout it? nthn i guess,anyway that much for u and ur singing career,

Denial and self deception,is whad i wanna come to,that is a long story i guess..but to have a gist of the whole picture,try the pandora's box method in which u will not need to forget but forgive..not anyone else,but yourself for turning away fr wadever,god,frens,bro,anything as u say,cherish the moments as they will stay and not only linger but STAY forever,i too hav a few of those but not divulgeable publicly or to the person itself due to many obvious but inexplainable reasons;but as u say i am glad GOD is ur main motto n foot path in your life now;cos he is the only one you can be very sure will be with you till your last breath,the same last year ,today,tommorow as well as any other time,just stay with God and he will guide u through ALL......

God Will Make A Way ,
Where There Seems To Be No Way.....
(song by Don Moen)

till nxt time,
tc yah;

Friend :-)