Monday, January 23, 2006

money...

K just paid my sis $42 that for phone bill (accumulation of 2 months) still owe her $30...This $42 that i had drawn less than an hour ago...I honestly feel my money draining away...shit...from 24..to 23 again...my wallet is empty...
not to mention having to pay for my radio workshop...$280. sadly..all this will be paid out of my own pocket...I feel the pressures of all these worldly posessions...Think I really need a way to earn more money. By the time I start working full-time...Id have to pay for all my insurances and its not gonna be a funny matter...a few hundred per month? How am I gonna be so much money? How am I gonna save money for my studies next time? Please dont tellm e to ask from my parents or aunties or uncles or sis. id rather not depend on their money...Im just nott hat kind of person...

Spoke to my boss...even she can tellt hat something's amiss for the past 2 months but much as I try..I just cant explain myself...All I know is that..Im so dissappointed in myself. There has got to be a better way for me to work so that I do a better job! BTW..it just dawned on me on whether Im sick or not...do I have ADD?/
anmother time then.

LOVE

No comments: