Tuesday, January 10, 2006

clutter clutter clutter!

My room looks like a refugee camp. Well..my part of the room that is. If you go into it, you can see th einvisible line that my mum has on tha floor..it devides her things from my things. Simply put, she has no things at all while I have alot..sorta seems as if everything has migrated to one side fo the roomto get out of the sun hahaha

Got home late and started to clear my stuff. Loads of junk, past papers..past memories. Threw away alot of my old lecture notes n tutorial notes (hurrah for me!) Anyway..came across a few letters that people wrote to me..cards, wedding cards hahaha :) Yes Im keeping them! Hahaha Emm also found some letters that I wrote when I was at my wits end or nerves end and wanted to send them to my ex..but I never got to putting it in an envelope and sending it. So reminence of the feelinsg I had when I 1st broke up...Im glad Ive gotten this far. :) Why am I keeping em...coz its a memory that is deep. I'll chuck it in my memory trunk with all my other yearbooks, cards, letters (from others etc) postcards etc...:) And my diaries :P

found alot of soft toys that I never knew I had hahaha Some given by someone I cud hardly rememebr whom. I looked at my mum as she watched me pack and said, "next time if I have my own kids..Im not gonna let the relatives get her any soft toys hahaha" Too much of somethign is bad. Lo and behold I rememebr how I cried my eyes red when my dad ordered me to throw my sof toys (6 years old? or older?) I felt like I was putting my soft toys tot he excution line! Like I had to kill them! Then my dad took pity on me and made me choose the few I loved most....I rememebr saying Id like to save all hahahahahaha LIke some Saviour hahaha As usual now, I still hesitate to throw some of them. Coz some of them weer given to me by my loved ones...some had special meanings to it hahahah Especially Whitie! Hahaha If I had a camera, Id show what whitie looks like but unfortunately not. I just found him int eh cupboard today and He's gonna stay out! :D

Soooo more packing to do after this... :( I need a bigger house... I also believe tat if I ever get married, Id demand my own room hahaha Not that I wudnt love my husband hahaha but I believe in sparing the agony of seeing my posessions hahahah I wud never let him throw Whitie away. Also wanna get a display cupboard for all my stuff. My stuff toys will be there on the top shelf and my dear children will be spanked for touching them hahaha especially Whitie. Id get a wall and hang up all my pics or stuff that I hold dear...like the signage my ex did for me that says, "Sweetest Sweet Sister" Hahaha and " What The %*&%(" Which is why my kids will only get to enter that room when they've reached a certain age hahahaha As for my husband..he can decorate his room any way he wants..just as long as he doesnt frame the FHM mag covers or posters and he doesnt have some kinky swim wear calender hahahahaha or Play boy! Wahahaha

My mum wud be soo glad to get me out of the house w my rubbish hahaha The room will be hers and she can have a tv and player n display cupboard fr her own precious figurines. She's a sucker for them hahahaha

K my legs are aching from the standing n squating Ive been doing for the past few hours and due to low blood pressure..I can feel the faint the falling sensation everytime I stand up. But no worries! Ive not fallen yet and sure as hell wont! :)

kk back to work! If i dont egt this done by tongiht..Id be sleeping in a ton of my own junk n dust...Yewk! ...Ciao!

LOVE

No comments: