Sunday, January 15, 2006

ningadingaling...

Hmm..well thinking back on the last few days..i realized one thing...that..God has given me too many signs...to show that want I might want...wud not be given...for the simple reason...that He doesnt think it's good for me and its not something Ive only just known actually...but something that I never registered in my head...theres a diff...one wud be to know what the reason is and to accept it and act according to it...another is to know the reason yet be unable to act upon it coz the fact just cant sink into you. mine wud be 2nd one...Much as my sister has shared her wonderful testimony on how God literally showed her the way to where she was to work...God has showed me the way on where it is I am not allowed to step in...the past. So here I can noly say that...God, I know what you mean...I only pray that you help me through it...In fact...God has! it is with his help that I have managed to take my mind off certain matters...as they say...what is unseen is more easily forgotten. (K well i think I made it up. But you get what I mean) God has saved me fromt eh agony of seeing and remembering and much as it still hurts...He has given me enough will power to carry it through so far...In fact Iw ud assume that God has thrown in some chi ko peh uncles and malay guy for some spice haha But much as I joke, I can only smile to the sky and say, "God! Are you playing again?"

There has to be a reason why David was so close to God that He could sit in front of Him and talk to Him. And its somethignt o be admired...coz to have such a close relationship with God and beable to talk frankly like a loved one...that is the real talk! I personally dont see what chanting would do coz its not personal..after awhile, it justs becomes a chant. its not somethign you think of there and then and tell Him. I wanna have that! So far..God has been very tolerable to my nonsense!

Been writing more songs lately..trying my absolute best to steer away from sappy heartbroken songs coz Im not a weak, heartbroken, wanna kill myself person. Im a why die for someoneelse who wont die for you person. Sooo been writing more fo that. Sad to say but..my auntie's death and my bro's grandpa's death has given me inspiration...Sooo yah Will show soon...just not in public..coz...copyright.

Soo..time check...2.14am. Got home an hour ago coz helped my sis at ehr office. Its been a bloody tiring day (and Im still here typing) but its been fun. Plans plans plans for tom? Gym in morn...church in afternoon...river raft race in afternoon? Emm dunno..esplanade? Emmwatever it is..work has to be done!

Just raided Raaga.com for Hindi and Tamil music (yes Im a chinese) and got some really good songs to dance to. I figure Imt he onyl one who dances in the train? Okay..maybe not dance per say..but sway tot eh beat? Id be the only head bobbing amongst a train of pple hahaha and I mean..why sulk on a train? I know you're tired..just sleep then...or read a book...I dont know...

K im beat..Im yawning n typing at the same time....mum is raiding the cupboard for stuff she wants to give away (at this unearthly hour) hahahaha wat a weird family!

Last recommendation of the day..emm maybe teh 1st of teh day hahaha
Russell Peters!!! Bloody Good comedian! Meant for people who can take racist jokes with a laugh...K no! More like..for people who can take jokes on other and more imptly..their own race..Its really good! Enjoy!

LOVE

No comments: