Wednesday, January 11, 2006

0_o....HUH!

Oookkaaayyy it is starting to get scary emmm...

Rememebr the Chi Ko Peh uncles at Asoka? Well told some of my frens that and they suggested that I told them that I only accept young ones hahahaha. Watcha expect me to do? Put up a sign?!?! Hahaha "Old men not applicable!! Go Away!!" My boss even suggested that I cud get a sugar daddy!!! WAHHHHH *sobs* I stopped eating for the split seconds that that thought registered in my head. Sigh That commment was after she exclaimed and laughed hahaha

Anyway..here's the scary part... before Asoka, I went for a dance competition (No I wasnt the one dancing) and after which, my frens and I packed into our frens van (To go to Asoka) While walking over to the van, My bro bumped into his poly frens..in other words...my poly juniors.
Nothing abt those guys stayed in my memory except for the fact that they're from SP, they are my bro's frens, and they won the dance competition ( as always! SMIRK)
But it seems that I was rememebred...one of my bro's frens or his fren's frens is interested in me...a malay boy btw...I got a shock...coz Im chinese, I have a thing for indian guys...but nvr in my life wud I imagine that a malay guy wud be asking my bro abt me! My bro asked me abt what I wanna say to teh guy...I only replied.." wtf!" Am I honored? I guess...but am I game? No not really...Once bitten twice shy...Im not gonna step a nother foot nearer into forbidden religious territory. I honestly dun mind making frens though..really! 0_o"
Anyway..from my bro's sms..seems like this guy wants to "try me out" ....all I can think of at this point is how this guy can make me sound like a cuisine that he hasnt tried and is game to try now. If so, Id say he's entering the wrong restaurant and if he doesnt turn back now..Id kick him out. Im no cuisine...

Anyway...both things happened on the same day and so that sorta makes me go...0_o" alot more... Haiyooo hahahahaha Oddly...its funny! Hahaha Im now interested in finding out exactly who this guy is and how he looks like hahaha but as I said..I'll stick w being frens.

LOVE

No comments: