Monday, January 23, 2006

Is there no space for frenship?

Ive been thinking of this ever since I can remember being frens w the opp sex. I ALWAYS thought that guys n gals can be best of platonic frens and I still believe so...Just that now I also believe that this business is as delicate as conducting a high-risk surgery...the line is as thin as the thinnest nerve...I guess wat really sparked this thoguth again is how I cant bring myself to be frens w my ex again...very delicate n nerve-wrecking procedure...40% success rate in this case.
Once crossed...can prove deadly to a frenship...it is instantly killed and takes years to regain it...like physiotherapy..requires pain and constant practice and training...

Hmm I still believe that guys n gals can be frens...just have to practice walking on a tightrope...take care guys..have a prob now..gotta handle it...

LOVE

No comments: