Friday, January 27, 2006

zzzzzzz

once again..I am bloody tired. is it just me or do I think too much? Why ah? Why do I think so much? Im not paranoid...I dont start from a small paper cut, to gushing blood, to lack of control of arm etc..ala Happy Tree Friends.... I just think too much!

Been reading abit on ADHD or ADD and Im not too sure abt whether I am one to start with...

Went back to sch and met up w a few of my lecturers..really nice people...I can really say that Im blessed to be able to have such friends...one of them is offering me financial support for my workshop and much as I dont need this money...she still insists! Ive never met a sweeter lecturer! Spoke to her abt my dilemma between the workshop n idol and I did hear her opinion on it...To put things short, everyone ive spoken to has their points. But one thing is clear..if they cud, they'd want me to do both. This lecturer of mine is even trying to get me a job! She's done too much for me and I owe her alot...If i cud repay everyone whom has helped me...I cud make a career out of it...coz thats all I can do int he given time... Thanks guys!

Everytime I enter the sch compound, Im overcome by immense nostalgia and I cant help but exclaim that I love sch! I love it so much only coz of how uch Ive done there. Its like Ive been to every corner of the sch! Hahaha

Speaking of which...the next few weeks willb e busy for me...got lots of thigns to finish and just thinking abt it males me break up in cold sweat. Its soo bad that much as Ive planned everything...the amnt of stuff is making me lose track of impt dates and so it sorta feels liek i never planned it to start with. ( I bet ur going, "Huh?!" right now...) yeah get what I mean?

Soo for those of you whom I meeting for the next efw weeks, please do me a favour and remind me and urself...coz theres no way I can remember them now. :) I still love you! hahaha

LOVE

No comments: