Tuesday, January 31, 2006

hahahaha

Had a basketball morning. Soo disappointed with my basketball skills man! Out of 40...abt 3 got in? 3 3pointers i mean... Whiel playing, I listened to my fren's probs...haiz...why do Ihave problematic frens?

Had a short trip to Ikea and it was soo good hahahahSomethign abt the place that really makes me imagine how my future house would look like...married or single hahahaha...I guess its the mock bedrooms and stuff...honestly..ive more or less got mine mapped out hahaha but subject to changes obviously hahahah watever it is..my house will not lack an Lshaped sofa and glass cabinets! So gotta strta a piggy bank? Wahahaha

Now, the highlight of the day that got me laughing and crying desperately....hahahaha went out w a fren..my "bro" hahah he was sending me home and by doing so, we ended up missing the road to my house TWICE..and then going from west side of Spore, to the EAST... And all that sounded in my head was how he said, "Can not be! Im never wrong in reading maps!" YAH YAH YAH! Someone YA YA! From Ikea, bring me home, ended up taking PIE (Changi) towards ALJUNIED!!!!...We were so close!!!! Braddell was to my right and balestier to my left.......then a wrong turn there got us to PAYA LEBAR!!!! I could point out the MRT and guess wat!!! Victoria Sch has moved house!!! But NO I didnt need to tell you that! In fact, I DIDNT need to find out! Hahahahaha But we had gone sooo far as to there..that I found out ANYWAY! Hahahahaha HAIYOH! (Iwas crying by then...book in face) K fine! We did a huuugggeee and loooong U-turn via Adam Road and just as I Thought that Home was within reach...it WAS actually...JUST THAT WE WENT PASS IT! WAAAAaaahhhhhhhhh And my *fren*..my *BRO* can come and tell me, " NO! MAC RITCHIE IS UP AHEAD! TRUST ME! IM NEVER WRONG W THE MAP!" ...only one phrase to reply to this..ADA PAAVI!!!! But no..I didnt say it in the end..I gave him the "you are making a grave mistake" look and sat there thinking..."if it is meant to be that way...I'll have to accept it....sigh" All signs of confidence on his face UNTIL he shines an "okay..i think you're right..sorry" LOOK!!! Normally...I wud go, "you see your hand, you see your forehead? K now put them together REALLY HARD" BUT in this case...it was more like.." you see this hand? You see your head? Now LET ME put them together REEEAAALLLL HHAARRDDDD" (ala russell peters with gritted teeth)Wat was a 15min trip home..turned out to be..ohh lets see...at least..30mins long? yah yah YA YA! Haiz hahahahaha

BUT..wat can I say..Ig ot a ride home..having decided to take the train home..id spend more than 30mins...in this case, had comfort of air-con and music..soo...cant complain MUCH! but as for my bro's driving..i trust him...just dont really trust his sense of direction...Till now..I can hear this resounding phrase, "when you drive you must get a bird's eye view...of the road..needtog et your bearings right." Ehmmm dont know what happened to his bearings man...or his marbles..haiz hahahaha I must admit though that was prob one of the times when Ireally made loads of noise...a SERIOUS laughing and crying moment hahahha. TIP for drivers..just cause the map says you'll end up at Lornie Road when you get out of Adam Road, doesnt mean you'll get there...you also have to check which side of the road you're on..you might just be going the OTHER DIRECTION!

That my frens..wud be the classic joke of the day! I guess I sorta know the roads better now hahah thanks to my bro ah.

K aside from that..its quite decided that I'll gofor the Radio Workshop and Spore Idol as well...I dont want you guys to go w banners! (according to my sis who's got that idea in mind) I have a banner at home..soemthign I got when i did my 1st talent audition...that in itself is enough for me coz it was done by someone I still hold in very deep regard...that in itself would be the banner I need..in my heart :) In fact..the reason why ive decided to pluck up courage for this..is coz of that banner...*shrugs* silly me huh hahahaha The banner still has magic in it okay! :P

K talk next time! Love you guys loads! Will telly ou guys abt Nerdo soon :)

No comments: