Wednesday, January 04, 2006

wat the hell!

Its wed and this eve is my little tankachi's pre-birthday celebrations :) I know i have tog et her something but I just dont see how anything wud be suitable for an angel! :) Anyway teh agenda for today is O Bar. Think I have an idea where it is and I cud most prob walk there from work but the prob is my dad... I'm still thinking of how to tell him that Im going to a pub...w a bunch of indians... :) Was tellnig my colleague abt my situation and she was advicing me to tell my dad nicely and reassure him. Easier said than done. I dont know why but in being so irritated by my dad's quickness to anger...ive become a clone of him! Im quick to anger too! W Him that is...In reaction to his quickness to assume...ive become someone who's quick to assume too!... :( Hate it...

Slept at 4am...was doing something for work, using photoshop. Guess Ive been more interested in these kind of programs lately :) Makes me seem smarter.

Was speaking to my neighbour last nite..an absoulte rarity coz he's often busy and seldom keeps a promise. Got pissed off when I saw him smoking w his bunch of frens ..even after my advice. Of well...so be it. U cant rule the world..you can only rule what is within your reach.
anyway, told him I was going O Bar when he asked if I was free tonight...His reply was: WTF!
Suddenly..I felt like Iw as talking to my dad! Hahaha (not that my dad swears in front of me...)
This crazy neighbour of mine suggested I go in heels n skirt! (as they say, in rome, do as the romans) I replied: For F! (mind my language) Not that Iw as pissed...I was more surprised that my guy fren is suggesting that I dress up for the celebrations! And all this while, he keeps putting my dress sense down..now he's asking me to flaunt what I have! WHAT! Hmm my reply: stop talking like a pervert...
He set a rule that i have to wear skirt n heels once when we go catch movie and I agreed provided he wears swimming trunks HAHAHAHAH Not asking him to go drag was good enough of me hahahahah
But I guess...we're good enough frens to have this kind of stupid talk and be able to laugh about it hahaha seems really funny man! He and his, "cool shit" Hahaha
The whole funny thing abt us is that I rememebr his grandpa n a boy that i used to play w when I was young...cant exactly remember if it was him...saw him again in sec sch (never noticed he lived there during my pri sch life) and we were int eh same class in sec sch for 2 years. Of which, I only spoke to him 3-4 times. And now..after 4 years...its like..we're suddenly talking again and we're making fun of each other! WEIRD!

The weird frens I have are too many to count! but all of them good in their own way. For this fren, he's a bloody gd writer. Hope he does something abt it!

Anyways...tonight will be a tough night. Will see my exe again. I know I'll still feel something...but this time Im gonna keep God close to my heart and fight it in the face. Im not gonna be one of those girls who leaves the whole world to crash when they can get over someone. Im not gonna be one of those girls who impresses the hell out of her ex to spite. Honestly..those things did come cross my mind..but I wud never want to do that...Not if I can help it...The thing I know abt love...ur heart tends to take control...if it doesnt..then your either soo strong willed that u can bend a spoon just by visualizing it...or the love isnt as strong...thats my opinion...we're all entitled to our own thoughts right.

LOVE

No comments: