Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Wats wrong?

Bruise has gone down by 50%..still looks like someone pinched me very hard... Finshed aikido and still cant roll...
Basically..today was an "attention span= 0" I cud tell that those I was practicing with...just knew I was zoning out. And I honestly cudnt catch myself back...I just cudnt focus! I knew wat was happening in front of me..but my mind was too blank to react! Either that..or I felt like I was watching a movie and everything wasnt real! Wat the hell is wrong w me! Was it that I didnt have energy? But I did! Its as if I had too much energy that I cudnt focus at all! I just felt sooo useless!!!

Through the months of practicing aikido, Ive made a few new frens and its really fun to be practicing with them hahah call me a sadist! hahahaha I admit I usd to watch wrestling when I was young...I supported Hulk Hogan, 123 kid, Shawn Michael, Razor Ramon and Brad Hart. Owen Hart was an idiot! Oh! The Undertaker and Diesel! aka Big Daddy Cool! Hahaha yeah... But back to the topic...feels good to be doing all this hahaha

Im bloody tired now...not physically...mentally...my brain isnt working...its going on hyper that it just doesnt register anything..you know like how...you take a circle, paint it in different colours of the rainbow and spin it on a pencil real quick..you end up seeing only white? Exactly that concept! I know its not good and it isnt the 1st time Ive had such an experience...had it in poly and its sucked! The prob is im not too sure how or why I have this! Maybe it my being too emotinal that automatically switches me off from the world..to give my mind a rest from whats affecting my emotions...maybe its that Im just bored n not want to receive any info...maybe...maybe Im bogged by other things in my life....but...I just dont know which or if its a combo of all or none at all! WWAAAHHHH

All I know..is that its not my ex..its not my lack of energy...

Maybe I do have ADD..on of the symptoms being...lack of attention...only able to sustain attention to things they are REALLy interested in...cant focus..easily distracted..etc... Haiz...
I know this is a self analysis...I know it isnt necessarily true..and if I cud do a real test just to find out if its true..I wud...just makng sure that it doesnt require much payment... Speaking of which...still oew my sis money..my boss money...haiz...Im getting broke...

So now you understand why I get into a mini frenzy of asking you guys something more than once...or...fussing over a date to meet up and require serious confirmation...because I have too many things I need or want to do that my mind is blank! So I really hope u guys understand if I get frustrated over a supposed meeting and a last min cancellation...one of my pet peeves... Really cant take that...

K will stop here..my fav hobby now is to pig out ont he sofa and read a book...

LOVE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi again,
you sure do had a tough week huh,bruising yourself and all,tough girl i guess and a walking threat at the way you mention thad you liked wrestling and all ha ha,just droped by cos you kept mentioning to yourself bout you being hippocritical;don`t worry too much bout it huh!! `cos it is just my point-of-view kinda thing,you seem to be havin kinda tough week physically and mentaly i guess,anyway hang on and hold tight to life,cos trials and tribulation min life makes us a better person and not to make us a broken person,
regards,
friend :)