Tuesday, January 17, 2006

she show shnappy..shnappy shnappy shnappy...wat bull

K gotta make it snappy coz ive got work to do...yet blogging has now become a ritual to me...

Saw a true act of frenship last night...a true act of love yesterday afternoon...hmm its very rare to see such things now a days.

Was walking arnd during lunch and saw this couple holding hands and the guy was holding the bag. Nothing special at 1st description...but if you look at how old they are...they're at their 70s! And yet they were still close as new lovebirds! Strolling along the path. :) That kind of thing gets me smiling as much as when I see fathers carrying their kids or playing with their kids. :) Truly precious...

The act of frenship was when one of my bros had a proj he needed to finish by today 9am. (Hope its ok) he was lacking stuff to finisht he proj last night and we had to drive around spore to find materials. Note: it was 9pm..almost all shops are closed. His fren drove around the place even in his excessive state of tiredness, ;ack of proper sleep for weeks..etc. His fren drove him to any place he wanted to go, any place thatt hey thought would be open for them to get materials. His fren was supposed to be home earlier but byt he looks of it..he's prob at my bro's place...They must have worked thenight away again to help him w the proj. I dont know how to descrie such loyalty and frenship...only that...I feel ashamed...ashamed I wud hesitate to do such a thing givent he same situation. That I wud consider my ownself before thinking abt whether my fren needs help when obviously he does...utterly ashamed...yet mesmerized by the state of loyalty...I cud tellt hat me being there to try to help...wasnt helping at all. Sorry bro...

Ningology:
Procrastination is the prod of hesitance, is the prod of fear or dislike.
Right now...fear is what I need to overcome...

LOVE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yo,
trust me,when u need a lot of help...two more hands n a brain is a lot better than the existing ones or lack of it per say....thnx for bein there n the walking n tiriing u out on searching for shops while i was in the vhcle...really appreciate the kind deed of stayin over till an hour later when u noe u had other stuff to do when u reach home...thnx a bunch man...

;-D