Thursday, January 19, 2006

identity?

K so I just finished watching American Idol...Extremely funny but wicked funny coz I am just too amused by those that cant sing but think they do1. Sigh..Im sad... The reason why Im not joining this contest is because I know God doesnt want me to stoop so low. Im supposed to use my Voice to glorify God..not get lost in fame n fortune and publicity....conscience basically. but I do love singing :) Reshmonu....slurp hehehehe

Went to Chinatown after work and I honestly feel abit uneasy man! hahahaha If I can feel so uneasy within my own race, wat more when I go to places liek Little India? Anyway, got some chinese new year good stuff for the stagehands coz they pamper me lah hahaha esp uncle Marican hahaha Im more impressed by the factt hat some indian or malay people are shopping there. I mean..it wud make sense coz theres loads of stuff to buy and probably abit cheaper? But..its quite scary man! I admire their courage. Im sure alot fo chinese think Im like Ang Moh pai chinese hahaha (westernized chinese)

few days or weeks back, I was travelling around the CBD area and was amazed by some of the olden day houses there and quite suddenly..I made a decision to take one day to walk around this area again..from dhoby ghaut to to tanjong pagar area :) Exercise plus fun! Well...my version of fun. Gonna do that for Chinatown too, and little india or bugis area. nothing but water, wallet, mps player and map hahahaha (in case) Any takers to join me?
Also planning to go to the zoo next month coz one of my bros hasnt had the chance to go in yet and he being a malaysian..was making a fuss when his best frens went to Night Safari without him hahahah He complained like a kid (in addition to the fact that he had just woken up from a nap that was 3 days overdue) Well...thats my (bro) thambi and so me being the sista (akka), will have to do something abt that. Also plan to go JB next month too :) With his valuable help. Seems abit ambitious for someone with a dwindling bank accnt hahaha (Im refering to me) Also! A plan to go to sentosa! Wohoo! To bask under the sun! To sit byt he beach and zone out n write songs n write diary entries and clear my dirty, congested and tired mind...k scratch dirty.

Im hoping you guys are all doing fine...bit worried abt one of my bros who's grandpa died beginning this month...I nkow this bro too well and he's a bloody emotional guy much as he doesnt show it...Praying for him and his family..He's suffered too much..too much. Take care bro...

My emotional well being? Easily "piss-off"able, easily irritated...but I know Im not right to be like that...my thing abt my ex..is slowly dwindling..now that i dont hear from him at all. if this carries on, I might graduate from being the love-lost and confused idiot..to someone who is victorious. :) God guide me. Everythign is running along like life...

K Ive enough to say abt life now. Take care to all whom I love...you know who you are!

LOVE

No comments: