Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Ommpphhhh!

As you may well have guessed...I am injured...my right side is pretty much sore..my back is pain...and my left arm has such a big bruise that has surpassed the size of any other blue black ive every gotten..including those that my anne (bro in tamil), Bala has caused me. IE: he bit me...
Sooo I am in pain...I figure..or rather..I KNOW that tomorrow will be a very bad day for me..coz allt he aches n pains will come back full force...likewise the day after. As for my rolling..It obvious that I have to practice it...on a softer ground..sorta wish I cud use those high jump landing mats to practice but I dont think I can get to any this time..Coz Ive already graduated from sch...
Its a pity really..coz I really like Aikido! I like to train! I just dont like to get hurt...

As for other thingys...I faxed my application for Radio WOrkshop (did I just mention this int he pervious entry?) Hahaha yeah...bye bye $280...But Im quite excited abt it :)

Bumped into my neighbour..the fella is still smoking...terribly dissappointing lah haiz told him the deal is off hahaha (If you dont get what I mean, refer to past entries) Im quite relieved!

K just finished watching russell peters act. He's a bloody good comedian man! I loev him loads! Anyone watching this has to watch with an open mind. If you're sensitive abt people maknig fun of ur race..You shud skip this guy hahah Esp if you're indian hahaha Im pretty sure he's got plenty of haters man! But seriously..He's so good at ridiculing his own race and others that you just have to laugh! But like Ive always said, the most impt thing is to be able to laugh at your own race! I laugh at mine! But i love the olden day Tang poetry, I love my dialect, cantonese and cantonese songs...I liek those stuff and Im even sad that I dont speak fluent chinese. I liek China, I like chinese tribal people because of their authentic hillsongs etc. Then again, I like all unique cultures... So Im a chinese lover too! But it doesnt mean that Id be like a Man U fan thats so anti-Liverpool that you disregard event he good things abt Liverpool..coz that just makes Man U fans arrogant. I know the bads of the singapore chinese youngsters these days...Im not one of them...doesnt mean Im very good...but Im not one of them. BTW..Man U fans please dont kill me...hahahah
Yet I can say Im pro-indian :) Too many of those I love are indian and Im liking it. :) Of course..I hate the Chi Ko Peh uncles..but they come in all shapes and colours...even maanjens.

K enough of this stuff. :) My back is breaking and Im sleepy...tok to you guys later.

God, thanks for a wonderful day. :) Thanks for allt eh blessings Ive gotten today. Help me keep my mind straight God. :)

LOVE

No comments: