Monday, January 23, 2006

ADD - Attention Deficit Disorder

I had a sneaknig suspisciont hat I had ADD... here are the symptoms...

The ADD adult may have the same challenges as the ADD child with the main difference being that adults have more sophisticated coping mechanisms than children. Behaviors may include: difficulty staying organized, difficulty finishing a task, procrastination, trouble maintaining relationships or controlling their moods, very impulsive, poor financial management, etc. Once adult add is diagnosed, physicians often prescribe antidepressant medication, like Prozac, and if that is ineffective, stimulant drugs likely will be tried. It is very important to understand that the attention deficit disorder adults can successfully reduce or eliminate their symptoms naturally by incorporating diet, exercise and lifestyle modifications.

Sound like me? did a test and my scores are toppng the charts...the minimum no of questions that I rate as 3 or more...is 20. I had 53. wtf...

According to my own diagnosis from online tests..I seem to have ADD. But to better diagnose..I need a real doctor!

K im dead sleepy now...

LOVE

No comments: