Thursday, January 26, 2006

Sacrifice

Through much reading...i can say that my fav part of the bible is John...I used to think then Men in its entirety, was stupid and evil to let Jesus die on the cross. I thought that of all the people who saw His works and miracles and worshipped Him and were healed by Him...none of them turned up to defend Him when He was judged. Judas Iscariot was one big asshole to betray Jesus....But as I read recently...I realized that...God had a part to play in this. For 1 matter, If I was in the same situation...I know that I wudnt be brave enough to defend Him...much as I believe in Him...In fact..I wish I was born in those times coz then Id be able to see Jesus in person! To see Him heal a dead man..etc... for the 2nd matter, Im sure God had hardened Men's hearts..and made them cheer in unison to prosecute Jesus. To it really wasnt that Jesus was betrayed....but that he literally threw Himself in the fire. Jesus could have done many miracles to save Himself. He could have prevented the Himself from being caught...but He let himself be caught...He chose Judas to betray Him....He made sure the people's hearts were hardened so that He would die. He literally paved a pathway to the fire pit since He was born!
So that He could die for our sins...Maybe His 2 main purposes of being born...is to die for our sins...and showing people the works of God ( glorifying God)
Im sooo blessed...

Its thurs and Im gearing up for tom! Had my 1st taste of Bah Kua this year and its starting to feel like Chinese New Year. :)

K time to work...feel sluggish but I better perk myself up...

LOVE

No comments: