Monday, January 30, 2006

....

Been itching to call my ex and tell him that if he ever wants to throw the bk I gave him, that he'll give it back to me...long story but thinking abt this bk, pains me to think that all my hardwork will end up in the rubbish bin...yet...Id rather not face him again. caused him enough distress...he'll start pulling off his hair if I mention abt all this again...but to me...all that was time spent. Not only the book..but all the time we were together..its all valuable time spent..Its all time in my life..a piece of my life and Id love to have that bk back to account for it...Im paranoid of Amnesia or Alzheimer...

Today...Was close to getting pissed w my niece...she's from shanghai and really sweet...until you try to get your own time and she keeps getting in your face to ask you stupid questions...Today I was watching a movie and this silly girl keeps asking questions like..was this the same guy as just now? How come they're suddenly by a beach? Was this taken in Singapore? Are they dancing? NO! They've just got huge cockroaches that ran into their clothes and their trying to jiggle it out by stamping their feet and shaking to the music! No its not the same guy! Its a clone! haizzz.... My sister assures me that I wasnt like that when I was young...Hwweeewwww
I was soo happy that my other cousins came..so that she would stop asking me when they are coming!

Anyway..Im back home...ready to play some music and cozy in to the remainder half os Mansfield Park. Cant believe ive gotten so far really...next book id try to read would be Sense & Sensibility :P Or treasure island or 20 000 leagues under the sea. hahaha Im going back in time hahaha

k done for now! Love you all! TC

LOVE

No comments: