Sunday, January 29, 2006

Wooohhhhhh

A new old discovery: Daddy Yankee. He's latin but calls himself a Yankee? The songs are bloody danceable..as in...RnB club danceable :) Beyonce style :) So Im loving him as well. Jus watched the American Music Awards and I can tell Ive missed sooo many good songs these 2 years. he basically raps in latin hahaha and I can imaginet hem playing this kind in Asoka..in fact..Im sorta certaint hey have a bhangra version of this somewhere hahaha :p Barrino Fino...Gasolina..Yummy!

K so back to the CNY, got to speak to my cousins in America and its quite amazing to hear their voices again! Brings back loads of memories hahaha alot of wrestling involved hahaha :) Makes me wanna earn more money to go and visit them hahah but I need to save up for other things :/ vocal lessons etc...Hey guys! Love you and miss you sooo much!

Heard abt this dispute in my fren's family..quite sad to hear something ilke that at such a celebration. Anyway...it seems ridiculous to me to have such disputes within a family...I guess it always comes up in a abig family...but...shudnt everyone put thigns aside because they're family? I know my sis and I do... but thats just 2 of us... emmm tight situation...
Speaking of family...I tok a pic of my grandpa today and he looks absolutely dashing! Hahaha He's the most cheerful grandpa I know and my heart just melts when i see hm and hug him! :) So is my grandma hahaha in fact both my grnamas...but i love my grandpa the most hehehe sorry ah...wish I cud show him to you :) One day perhaps. :) God keep him healthy...let him keep smiling and never let him cry again....

Hmm starting to think of wat to do after working at SSO...need a break and Im planning to go to the ZOO, sentosa or JB once...ay other ideas? Cant wait...

k gotta go read :)

LOVE

No comments: