Thursday, January 05, 2006

my absolute condolences....

The celebration was good. Didnt drink or smoke..although everyoneelse was smoking...I gave my tankachi allt he hugs I cud give her..just coz I loved her to death. No Im not a lesbian.

I guess some of you must be wondering why int he height of allt hat excitement...my blogging is so subdued...No exclamation marks...no capital letters..etc...

Coz I heard of a really bad news...something that..much as Im not involved in it anymore...still hit me like a ton of bricks...my ex's grandpa died...

I know I often sound like I hate my ex to death...but maybe its more of me hating myself for loving him. Watever it is...hearing of his grandpas death was as bad as hearing that someone in my block died..someone I know but wasnt too close..yet still in shock.

I know how much my ex loved his grandpa...and much as Ive never seen him before...I feel as if Ive known him for a long time. and soo...my heart is sunken..thinking of how my ex wud be feeling now...my heart is honestly..hurting even more.

I know my ex doesnt read this blog...but even still if he does..here's wat Id say...

I know u loved ur grandpa alot bro. In fact I rememeber you telling me abt how ud be sad and ask why pple we love have to die. The irony that we would both lose someone we love so fast...My absolute condolences to you...I never knew ur grandpa but i knew how much he meant to you and because of that..I feel like I knew him as well... If you need someone to talk to..I'll be here. I cant do much now or ever I presume...but please believe me when I say that much as I can not be frens w u now...Inside...I still think of u as a bestest best bro...a thambi...one of my best frens...so take care...I'll pray for you and ur family..that you all recover together and be stronger...dun cry anymore...

LOVE

No comments: