Thursday, January 19, 2006

deep in thought

Ustad Sharafat Khan...highly accomplished sitar player..knows the flute, table, veena and sarod...dont ask me what these instruments are..they are not from a nromal orchestra thats for sure...but I wud love to learn hindustani vocals from him...just to see how it is to be able to sing like them...He resides in spore i heard and I hope to see him in one of the deepavali esplanade outdoor performances gigs..or even in a concert. Given enough money, i wudnt mind attending his concert...Im highly impressed. Btw, a sitar is like a guitar only...a hell of alot more strings man! Indian music is a mystery...a miracle..chinese music is as well! Hahaha I have no idea how people can play the Guzhen like that..like flicking a slender stick at strings! or is that...emm not sure the exact name..maybe thats another one that you pluck w ur fingers..both are tough...

Speaking of indian...my good fren, bro, is going back to India tom coz his bro is very sick and Im praying that he and his family are able to get past this time...pray for his family as well please...

K prob for now...to get hold of a laptop to work on...dont fancy being stuck at home to do my work so Im praying for a laptop that can drop out of the sky for me to use hehehe That way I can work wherever I am....all I need in it is a good media player, usb point, adaptor etc..basic stuff..dont even need the net man! Please God? Pretty please? Hahaha k just kidding...I wont plead with God on such a trivial things! But I sorta know that regardless of my lack of praying or pleading of it...I willge tthis prob solved coz God has heard my desires even before my mouth uttereth the words :) Soo...any ideas? Hehehehe

Im so happy with my plans to celebrate my sista's birthday n farewell...really gonna miss her and givent he time fo the month...I guess I wud be abit more emotional hahaha Anyone know a nice quiet spot...a nice DECENT quiet spot for a handfull of people? Let me know...planning my sista's birthday. :P I smsed her and asked her how she wanted to celebrate her birthday...she said she wanted a place of our own (a nice quiet decent place), games to bond and a video recording of all of us. A simple request that has not only got me stumbled...but got my heart melting... Really man! What would you want to bring abroad if you were to go away for a long while? Id stuff my sistas & bros into my suitcase, my stuff teddy (whitie who's not so white but still smells of me hahaha), all my pics, my music, my clothes and my family in my handcarry. If I cud only get hold of the shrinking machine in "Honey I Shrunk The Kids" But really...I wud get a video of those I loved..burn it into a DVD (note that its aa DVD) and all hard n soft copy of my pics...will tell you what I wanted to do when my maid left me. yes its maid..not mind!
But for now..lets do something interesting...you dont have to reply if you dont want to..can email me later or wat. my email doesnt change...K! Scenario: You're in an air balloon..you've got everything you want to bring abroad with you but its too heavy...out of the following..which are the 1st 3 things ud throw out of the air balloon 1st?
1) clothes
2) CDS
3) VCDS (personal /movies etc)
4) Books (diaries/ yearbks/storybooks/mags)
5) Photos
6) Money
7) Food
8) Others
Maybe you have a variation to it..like..throw all bks except bible n diaries..or throw away all my small change n leave the big notes..etc

Interestng thought...what i might view as precious..cud be rubbish to you. Wud you throw away your stamp collection? If you took ages to get them together? Hmmm Maybe a nerd wud rather part w his underwear than part with his encyclopedia. Funny thought huh...

Me?

Id throw away my bks (except diaries, bible, address book and songwriting bk), my clothes (except 2 sets and a jacket), all movie VCDS. Allt he rest Id rather keep..including whitie. if I had to choose only one object..it wud be...the bible... If God so willing, Id have the ability to rememebr the looks and voice of my loved ones..and the songs...but without the bible..I wud lose God to hold on to. Hmmm God forbid that I get senile...but by then Id be so forgetful that I wud forget to feel sad or depressed! Sad huh...but heaven knows how many people out there go through this shit....esp those in war-stricken areas..constantly on the run to a safer place...

LOVE

No comments: