Sunday, January 22, 2006

balance

How do you balance family, work n social life? How can I squeeze everything in a week and manage to go home for dinner? I know I shud go home more often...but...hwo do I do allt hat when I have sooo much I wanna do? I wanna go vocal lessons, aikido, be in a band, help w the car wash business...meet up w frens...how do I do all that? Its really not that I dont love my relatives...its just that going home to be..is like succumbing to four walls again..for me...going home means...Im not gonna come out for the rest of the day! How do you balance all this and still be a family oriented person? Cant I do all i want for the 1st few years then after experiencing all this, go back to living a normal life?...

My aunt had a talk w me yesterday abt relationships....I guess they all have the perceptiont hat Im anti-chinese guys and only have my eyes on indians...truth is...Im okay w both...I like indian guys coz they look better..they are more "in-shape" than chinese guys...to be frank..chinese guys are losing their style...My auntie actually suggested that i try whites too! As in eurasians..etc...to my surprise...All I can say is...let God lead the way...

Met w my frens...my sistas...and we went to SPGG...my big sista is going away in feb and Im planning to organise as many gatherings as I can for her...before she leaves. We were joking today abt how she hates me hha and she said that I really wanted her to leave fast. Just pure kiddish bickering w a smile on our faces but liek she said later, "I cudnt bear to let her go just like that..." Its true...Likewise for all my sistas...

Theres just soo much I wanna do1 I never had the chance to do when I was younger and now that I can do it..I want to! Or I'll never get to do it! Esp if I start working full-time....So does this eman..I will never be able to live life to the fullest? I had a lecturer who worked in all types of jobs, lives in spore alone, had a traumatic lifestyle, travels etc...he's gone throgh alot but..he's also lives life to the max...I nkow int eh spiritual sense its not the case...but...He's gone to almost every place int he world..including nepal, africa...will I ever be able to go to Japan? Korea? India? Will I ever be able to go to Sri Lanka, Cambodia, Africa...too see for myself..how the conditions are like there? Instead of watching National Geographic...What do I sacrifice..when my spirit of adventure is soo strong that I cud weep at night...for the sure idea that my life wud follow the track most followed...

Saw this gig at esplanade and the lead singer (female) is damn hot! And she has a very unique, irish, ala Cranberries..WOW! Ive found inspiration! I was sooo blown away by her voice that...I sounded like a pure lesbian! hahaha Ont eh way home..was talking to my bro and we started to talk abt his criteria for girls hahaha He's a very good guy and I hope he finds a girlt hat can treat him well. If she doesnt, she'll get shelling from me. His criteria is like any person's criteria but slightly more hahha but I guess after listening to all that...Im quite excited to see whot eh girl wud be hahaha and how she will treat him hahaha. She hasnt materialized n his ilfe yet...but when she does, Id be the happiest for my bro hahahaha Coz finally someone will be able to sayang this thambi of mine hahaha. Likewise for all my siblings. :) I hope they find gd partners...Im very happy that my closest sistas have their own prtners now and its really very enjoyable to see my big sistas bickering w her bf hahahaha wat a lovable couple! Hahaha Makes me proud! hahahaha Soo back to the topic...I hope my bro's future gf comes soon...knowing him as a person who doesnt get into a relationshp easily...this girl shud be the one..as he will think and I will be there to see if its true...

As for me...hahaha I dont have to name my criteria coz all my frens know hahah Im such an open book when it comes to all this relationshp stuff that...I dont have to state anything! hahaha If and when my sistas or bros see someone whom they think wud fit me...hahahah Im pretty sure they are rite hahah..if not...not too far from the mark hahaha In fact...if anyone reads my blog from beginning to end...they wud know me very well...they wud know my likes n dislikes and predict how I wud react to a situation? hahaha If Iw as boliao enough...id start asking my frens on what they think my criteria is hahahaah Anyone willing to guess? hahahaha

KK enough crapping...last thing on the blogging list..before my fingers malfunction and start typing gibberish...my fav indian songs now! hahahahah Just a list of songs that are indian and are bloody good to dance to! Quite! Take out that pen and paper and note it down. get a copy of em (how you get it isnt my prob) and you will know what I mean! Hahahaha
1) Thee Pidikka
2) Dhoom Dhoom
3) Dheere
4) Vaseegara
5) Ek Peridesi Mera Dil
6) Dus Bahane
7) Ghar Jayegi (more indian than the rest)

Do a search on each and I guarantee that you will be able to find em!

LOVE

No comments: