Sunday, January 01, 2006

Sunday morning lahlahlah

Met my sistas for lunch :) Something that always makes my day! Wahaha fn fun fun! crap crap crap! I know im the odd one out int he foursome (no pun intended) coz im still single haha but Im still happy! Around the table, I see 3 couples and 3 different couples! One of them is a sweet kiddish relationship, fresh and silly, so sweet that It cud cause me a toothache, another is a more mature relationship w a tinge of sweet silliness but alot more of mutual understanding that makes verbal communication less of a neccesity. The last is a truly mature relationship that you'd see for wedded couples...welll close to that hahaha. :) So mature that they dont even have to say anything :) cause they know each other too well. In fact, theres not much need to speak to each other while in a huge crowd coz theres no fear of isolation! :) All 3 sweet and loving n sooo bloody blissful that I cudnt help but smile. :) Im soooo happy that my sistas are happy :) I guess i can still remember how it feels like to be in the same situations and im soo glad that they are smiling coz of the same feeling. :)

Went to the book fair...raining cats & dogs...gd books really, found some gd reference books and fiction books. hey I spent money again! Bloody hell!
more tomorrow....coz its a holiday!

LOVE

No comments: